Rebecca Minkoff is looking for a dynamic Senior Copywriter to join its in-house creative services team. This position will be responsible for owning the brand’s voice across all channels and will oversee both consumer-facing copy and internal creative copy.
Consumer-facing copy includes:
- Marketing emails (5 emails per week)
- Evites (about 3 per week)
- Site content (editorials, product descriptions, banners)
- Digital marketing (banner ads, paid social copy)
- Printed collateral (invitations, flyers, packaging)
- Social copy
- Inspiration notes for each collection (to be worked on with Rebecca)
- Product names
- Fashion show notes
- Video scripts
Our senior copywriter also owns the brand’s omnichannel messaging and provides storylines for campaigns and big company initiatives (ie. Seasonal collections and editorial campaigns, fashion show content, digital innovations, product launches and more). This role works closely with nearly every team of the company (with an emphasis on the marketing and ecommerce teams), supporting their copy needs and developing strategies to drive sales and meet company goals.
We love you if you:
- Have an eagle eye when it comes to copyediting. You will be your own copyeditor.
- Are familiar with the millennial woman’s voice, tone and lifestyle.
- Are a fan of fashion, but know that it’s really about building a lifestyle.
- Love working and collaborating with tons of different personalities.
- Understand how to prioritize your time and energy.
- Have an ecommerce background.
- Aren’t tech or social media-averse.
- Love multitasking and deadlines.
- Are funny, curious and love to be highly creative and imaginative.
- 3-4 years experience ideally in ecommerce and/or fashion for at least part of that time.
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, or some other writing focus.
- Demonstrated record of creating fun, witty copy that engages readers.
- Excellent communication skills. This role is highly collaborative.
- Keen attention to detail (Repeat: You will be your own copyeditor).
- Familiarity with creative processes.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter in the body of your e-mail to email@example.com. Please write SENIOR COPYWRITER in the subject line of your email.