The Graphic Designer works closely with all cross-functional teams to design, concept and execute compelling graphic design solutions for Rebecca Minkoff. Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Art Director, the Graphic Designer will work in digital and printed mediums to design and deploy creative across multiple platforms (in-store, web, mobile) for both Rebecca Minkoff and Uri Minkoff brands.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Senior Art Director to create consistent brand materials across all channels). Concept and Design print and digital marketing assets for all channels (site content, emails, affiliate advertising units, social media assets, etc.)
- Assist Senior Art Director in concepting for various photo shoots: editorial, campaign, still life, social, etc.
- Be enthusiastic about expanding your skill set and working on a broad range of projects.
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Liaise with project and content teams to ensure creative work is efficiently and effectively delivered on time
- Maintain brand consistency across all channels. Update brand guidelines and cropping guidelines as necessary.
- Specific experience in ecommerce/fashion preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual work with excellent execution of ideas.
- Familiarity with the usage and capabilities of HTML, XHTML, CSS as well as other web development/production tools preferred but not necessary.
- Knowledge of digital advertising, high impact media units, and web standards and best practices.
- Highly organized with a tremendous attention to detail.
- A keen eye for pixel accuracy.
- 3-4 years experience in digital advertising, social media design and/or web design with exceptional conceptual, typographic and design skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter in the body of your e-mail to email@example.com. Please write GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the subject line of your email.