Footwear Sales Assistant
Rebecca Minkoff is looking for a superstar Footwear Sales Assistant. The Sales Assistant is responsible for sample tracking and coordination, maintaining showroom and sales racks, order entry and maintenance, and assisting with major markets. This role reports into the Sales Director- Footwear.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and updating line sheets and inventory reports weekly
- Coordinating events for PR and events teams
- Order entry and order entry edits
- Assisting customer service team when needed for shipping to retailers
- Generating RA’s and call tags
- Updating RTV and reorder logs
- Hiring and managing all interns
- Market prep
- Tradeshow prep
- Assist in selling the line during tradeshows
- Assist with Off-Price and Specialty Store team
- Assist AE’s while traveling
- Work with merchandising team to update Selling Report weekly for all major accounts
- Organized, meticulous and detail-oriented
- Must have fantastic communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow
- Be able to keep up in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA degree, preferably fashion related.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter in the body of your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write FOOTWEAR SALES ASSISTANT in the subject line of your email.