Rebecca Minkoff is an accessible luxury retail company. We bring together our unique point of view and forward-thinking technology to create an unmatched customer experience.
As eCommerce Manager you will lead our brand by combining your deep understanding of our customer, your online expertise and Rebecca Minkoff’s vision to drive sales. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit along with strong business judgment, acute analytical skills, and developed relationships in the technology and retail market segments. In addition, expectations of the role include applying strategic management and analytical skills to our online business and to the broader projects and systems revisions that will ultimately help the organization properly scale with its growth.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated project documents, including progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Participate in weekly calls with development partner and relevant vendors
- Managing New Product category on the site:
- Front end content/asset site management
- Exploring and implementing new tools and functionalities
- Partner with the Merchandising team to merchandise the site to highest sell through
- Work with overall eCommerce/digital team to align on projects that we also launch on other sites
- Ongoing QA of website updates
- Collaborate with Operations, Merchandising and Creative teams to implement projects
- Assist in developing best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Gather and analyze business and eCommerce data to identify opportunity and issue drivers, monitor performance and plan optimizations and improved demand generation.
- Keep up with emerging technology, competitors and industry trends.
- Well versed in both the technical side of running an eCommerce business as well as be a strategic thinker. Knowledge of and ability to think strategically about retail and marketing are critical.
- 5-7 years of related Ecommerce experience
- MS Office, including advanced excel and power point.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Site Analytics with Adobe and/or Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated Excellent Professional written and oral communications skills; articulate with the ability to communicate on various levels to include vendors, senior leaders, management and peers.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be adaptable as a key member of a fast paced team
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter in the body of your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ECOMMERCE MANAGER in the subject line of your email.